Seetharaman Narayanan : Adobe Photoshop Splash screen legend

11.9.09

I am among those huge amount of photoshop users who ponder daily on these names Seetharaman Narayanan and Vinod Balakrishnan. But there is a general difference in the reason why I gets stuck to these names. I definitely never felt these names long or weird (as most non-Indians do) but I feels close to them as i know they are Indians.
I tried a lot to know more about these two and how they managed to enter their names into the Adobe Ps splash screen. Google rarely helped me and it seems these two never took time to write down their stories. Unlucky me :(
Lately I found David's Blog and his interview with Seetharaman Narayanan. 'Seetha' seems to be extra ordinarily simple and humble in the interview. From whatever he replies to questions we feel him more close to us. A real hero as much as i know till date, the research about him still continues.
The weird thing i noticed is that Seetha did his bachelors and masters in Mechanical Engineering before he came to Computer Science.
If you love Seetha, don't miss this interview here

more of Seetha's pics :

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo 4
photo 5
photo 6
photo 7

photos courtesy : http://photoshopnews.com/

PS: Vinod Balakrishnan is still 'unknown'

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 Responses: