JAN 29 The abnormal day

30.1.09
From the time i got up everything wass abnormal.I felt myself something apart from the whole world and as watching everything like a film. As the time got late i also started laughing alone in my room for no reason. The concentration power of mind has reduced to very low amount that even writing a blog post appears to be very difficult task. Doing normal jobs like designing, browsing etc seems to be impossible, i even tried drawing on paper and failed. The only things i am able to do is to hear songs and laugh for no reason. Situations are sometimes becoming too much worse that i even think of risking myself with some mental break down.
Something very interesting to be noted is that this situation arises only when i am left alone. The time when i had a chat with my friend and at the time of a phone call i felt somewhat normal.
Hope ill get to normal condition by tomorrow

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 Responses: