DEC 19

23.12.08
By the time i got up it was already time to visit mosque, it was friday. Father and cousin went to mosque by the time i got up. I slowly had my bed coffee then tea and then slowly went to get ready. Had my lunch after coming back from mosque. Then passed time hearing songs and working with site design in background. Sali was getting ready for her tour to Ooty. I went with her to thrikkakara, their bus was waiting there. I went to thattumpuram, but none was there. It was around 6pm by then. I called shinto from salis phone abd he came to pick me up.We went to ground near thrikkakara. Sonu and Kozhi was there chatting with aji chettan and team, we joined them. I had no intension to go back home,i slept at hostel.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 Responses: